LDT3 - Deep Pathways: Viscera, Articulations, Organ of the Senses
CPD/CPE - 24 Hours
Full Fee - $1200inc GST. The early Saver Price of $990 ends on the 31st Aug 2019 for this course.
In LDT3, you'll continue to hone your application skills to increase your effectiveness as well as learn numerous technique subtleties to expand your practice range. This advanced class covers deeper lymph and interstitial flow. Dr Chikly sometimes considers LDT3 the real start of the LDT curriculum.
You will learn techniques to address organ of the senses viscera and body joints.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- Superficial and deep Manual Lymphatic Mapping (MLM)
- Drainage of the muscles and periosteum
- Applications for trigger points / Chapman reflexes , reflexology areas, and acupressure points
- Drainage of the eyes
- Drainage of the ears, including the external auditory meatus and cochlea
- Drainage of the nasal and oral cavities, including the gums, teeth, hard and soft palates, temporomandibular joint, tonsils and eustachian tubes
- Relationship between cerebrospinal fluid and lymph; and how to drain areas of the CNS
- Lympho-fascia release (LFR)
- Drainage of the viscera, including the trachea, lungs, pleura, large and small intestines, spleen, liver, kidneys and adrenals, bladder, uterus, prostate
- Sciatic nerve
- Articulations/fluid release techniques applied to the spine, rib cage, skull and cranial sutures, plus the extremities and related embryologic articulations
- Chronic Scar Release Technique (SRT)
Prerequisite: Successful completion LDT2
- Silent Waves by Dr. Bruno Chikly. Available for $80inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
Lymph Drainage Therapy 3 (LDT3) Course Date
Molly Clark received her physical therapy degree from Grand Valley State University in 1989 and has studied with the Upledger Institute since 1991. Molly became certified in CranioSacral Therapy in 1996.
When Molly began taking classes in the Chikly Health Institute (CHI) curriculum, she knew she has found her "home." She feels blessed to have received extensive mentoring by Bruno Chikly MD, DO, the developer of CHI. She currently teaches six levels of four day classes within the Lymph Drainage Therapy curriculum, and Brain 1.
Teaching is a passion for Molly, as she loves to share in student epiphanies that occur throughout each class. Molly teaches for the Chikly Health Institute nationally and internationally. She has a private practice in San Antonio, TX where she continues to hone her skills. She combines gentle osteopathic manual techniques learned throughout her training with Heart Centered Therapy. This combination provides care for the many dimensions of each patient.
Molly Clark Course List
Welcome to Chikly Health Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 05/10/2019 - 08/10/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, 359 Crown Street, Surry Hils, NSW, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form