CPD/CPE - 18 Hours
Full Fee - $1100inc GST. The early Saver Price of $895 ends on the 5th Sept 2019 for this course.
This wonderful class will teach students to use a specific synovial fluid rhythm and the body's inherent articulation rhythm to release restrictions specific to all body articulations, including "fused" embryological articulations. These techniques use fluid and are gentle and can be applied with ease and great success to babies, elderly and animals.
When the bony framework is out of place numerous types of pathologies can happen, from pain and dysfunction, discomfort, asymmetry/misalignment, range of motion abnormality, tissue/tone changes, affecting the muscles, fascia, viscera or bones themselves.
A wide range of pathologies can be associated with joint dysfunction, and may be alleviated by these techniques, including:
- Musculoskeletal pain in general
- Neck pain
- Some headache, dizziness or vertigo
- Joint pain such as shoulder pain, elbow pain, wrist pain, etc.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Treatment of accidents and injuries, including some whiplash
- Work injuries
- Sport injuries
- Repetitive stress injury (RSI), joint or muscle overuse
- Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Some gastrointestinal disorders (somato-visceral reflex)
- Some nerve entrapment
- Stress, general vitality and well being
Embryological articulations assessed and released during FAR-U classes:
- Metopic suture
- Symphysis menti
- Vertical sternal bars
- Posterior neural arch of vertebrae, centrum and other articulations
- Diaphysis / epiphysis of extremities
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- How to release joints in the body in a very non invasive manner.
- What non-invasive articulation fluid release techniques can be used for:
- Peripheral (appendicular) articulations: upper extremity from acromioclavicular joint and clavicle to the hand articulations - embryological structures
- Two types of rib cage articulations – sternum and embryological structures
- Spine: cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral and coccyx – intervertebral, facets (zygapophyseal) and embryological articulations
- Interstitial fluid release, with applications for edema, fascia, muscles, skin (i.e. scars and acne) and articulations (e.g. ethmoid, sacroiliac) as well as intraosseous techniques will be demonstrated.
Prerequisite: Qualified professional manual therapy practitioner, student in manual therapy program or graduate awaiting license/accreditation with experience in manual therapy.
- Silent Waves by Bruno Chikly, MD, DO, LMT. Available for $80inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
Fluid Articular Release - Upper - FAR-U Course Date
Molly Clark received her physical therapy degree from Grand Valley State University in 1989 and has studied with the Upledger Institute since 1991. Molly became certified in CranioSacral Therapy in 1996.
When Molly began taking classes in the Chikly Health Institute (CHI) curriculum, she knew she has found her "home." She feels blessed to have received extensive mentoring by Bruno Chikly MD, DO, the developer of CHI. She currently teaches six levels of four day classes within the Lymph Drainage Therapy curriculum, and Brain 1.
Teaching is a passion for Molly, as she loves to share in student epiphanies that occur throughout each class. Molly teaches for the Chikly Health Institute nationally and internationally. She has a private practice in San Antonio, TX where she continues to hone her skills. She combines gentle osteopathic manual techniques learned throughout her training with Heart Centered Therapy. This combination provides care for the many dimensions of each patient.
Molly Clark Course List
Welcome to Chikly Health Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 10/10/2019 - 12/10/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, 359 Crown Street, Surry Hils, NSW, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form