Lymph Drainage Therapy Advanced 1 – LDTA1
LDTA1 - Lymph, Interstitial Fluid & Blood; Applications to Humans, Animals & Plants
CPD/CPE - 24 Hours
Full Fee - $1200inc GST. The early Saver Price of $990 ends on the 31st Aug 2019 for this course.
Expand your understanding of blood, lymph and interstitial fluids, including applications to humans, animals and plants. Apply your LDT techniques to the Central nervous system (pia and dura), to intraoral articulations, and to semi-circular canal to name a few.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned about the following:
- Mapping of the superficial and deep lymph flow, the layers of fascia and interstitial fluid stagnations. No-mapping" zone
- Interstitial fluid release, with applications for edema, fascia, muscles, skin (i.e. scars and acne), and articulations (ethmoid, sacroiliac and coccyx)
- Semi-circular canal release for tinnitus and vertigo
- Articulation fluid release techniques for upper cervical, ilium, sacrum, sacroiliac joint, periorbital articulations, ethmoid, sphenoid and intraoral articulations
- Significance of centrifugal/centripetal rhythm
- Methods to assess and release the ventricles of the brain and the spinal canal
- Drainage of the dura and pia mater
- Lympho-fascia release
- Applications to viscera: Stomach, root of the mesentery, ovaries and colon
- Microanatomy / microphysiology: applications for cells, organelles, atoms and particles
Prerequisite: Successful completion LDT3
- Silent Waves by Dr. Bruno Chikly. Available for $80inc GST, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
Lymph Drainage Therapy Advanced 1 (LDTA1) Course Date
|Lymph Drainage Therapy Advanced 1 - LDTA1||The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney|