Lymph Drainage Therapy 3 – LDT3
LDT3 - Deep Pathways: Viscera, Articulations, Organ of the Senses
CPD/CPE - 24 Hours
Full Fee - $1200inc GST. The early Saver Price of $990 ends on the 12th Sept 2019 for this course.
In LDT3, you'll continue to hone your application skills to increase your effectiveness as well as learn numerous technique subtleties to expand your practice range. This advanced class covers deeper lymph and interstitial flow. Dr Chikly sometimes considers LDT3 the real start of the LDT curriculum.
You will learn techniques to address organ of the senses viscera and body joints.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- Superficial and deep Manual Lymphatic Mapping (MLM)
- Drainage of the muscles and periosteum
- Applications for trigger points / Chapman reflexes , reflexology areas, and acupressure points
- Drainage of the eyes
- Drainage of the ears, including the external auditory meatus and cochlea
- Drainage of the nasal and oral cavities, including the gums, teeth, hard and soft palates, temporomandibular joint, tonsils and eustachian tubes
- Relationship between cerebrospinal fluid and lymph; and how to drain areas of the CNS
- Lympho-fascia release (LFR)
- Drainage of the viscera, including the trachea, lungs, pleura, large and small intestines, spleen, liver, kidneys and adrenals, bladder, uterus, prostate
- Sciatic nerve
- Articulations/fluid release techniques applied to the spine, rib cage, skull and cranial sutures, plus the extremities and related embryologic articulations
- Chronic Scar Release Technique (SRT)
Prerequisite: Successful completion LDT2
- Silent Waves by Dr. Bruno Chikly. Available for $80inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
Lymph Drainage Therapy 3 (LDT3) Course Date
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
|Lymph Drainage Therapy 3 - LDT3||The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney|