Lymph Drainage Therapy 2 – LDT2
LDT2 - Pathological Pathways/Manual Lymphatic Mapping
CPD/CPE - 24 Hours
Full Fee - $1200inc GST. The Saver Price of $990 is available till the 7th Feb 2019 for this course.
In LDT2, you'll review and hone existing skills plus learn valuable refinements and advanced drainage techniques for all surface areas of the body, along with numerous pathological conditions. You will learn foundational principles of lymphedema care. At the end of the course, you should be able to drain the superficial lymphatic circulation over the entire body as well as the cistern Chyli, the breast tissue, and perform Lympho-fascia release (LFR) on some viscera.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- Advanced face techniques, including the tracheal rings, nose, upper eyelids and skull
- Advanced body techniques, including deeper lymph circulation, extensive protocol for the upper extremities and the entire back
- Manual lymphatic mapping (MLM) to assess superficial lymphatic circulation over the entire body
- Examination of edema and lymphedema. Principles of reroute for edema and lymphedema
- The second lympho-venous rhythm, the "directional impulse technique and "the switch" technique to help reroute lymph flow
- Maneuvers to access the cisterna chyli
- Extensive drainage of the breast (Lymphatic Breast Care)
- Exploration of edematous and fibrotic tissues
- Lympho-fascia release (LFR)
- Techniques to alleviate wrinkles and "cellulite" (bariatrics)
- Drainage of the lobes of the liver and the lungs
Prerequisite: Successful completion LDT1
- Silent Waves by Bruno Chikly, MD, DO, LMT. Available for $80inc GST, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
Lymph Drainage Therapy 2 (LDT2) Course Dates